A delightfully refreshing long drink. Hints of mint with a healthy dose of rum, made slightly more sensible with a dash of soda water.
Wherever you are with a Mojito, it’s one of those drinks that can always remind you of good times and sun-drenched holidays.
- Havana Club Especial Rum
- Mint Stalks
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice
- Sugar syrup
- Soda water
Make your own Mojito Especial
- Add mint sprigs to a long glass and bash lightly with muddler
- Half-fill the glass with crushed ice
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the soda
- Churn the mixture with a spoon
- Top with soda and cap with crushed ice. Serve with a straw