One of the ultimate originals: bourbon whiskey balanced with the fresh, sweet and bitter.
Fresh orange, sugar, maraschino cherry and bitters are stirred in to make this a strong and smooth classic.
- Orange slice
- Maraschino cherry
- Maraschino cherry syrup
- Sugar syrup
- Orange bitters
Make your own Old Fashioned
- Muddle orange slice
- cocktail cherry and maraschino syrup
- Discard the flesh, but keep the juice
- Add 1oz Bourbon, the bitters, sugar syrup and four ice cubes and stir well
- Fill with ice, add the rest of the bourbon and stir well
- Garnish with a long orange twist and a straw or swizzle stick for stirring