Sort of like the regular Mojito, but...
It's slightly sweeter than its Cuban counterpart. This drink is given its own accent with vanilla vodka and ginger ale to boost the minty citrus base.
- Absolut Vanilia Vodka
- Lemon juice
- Sugar syrup
- Lime juice
- Healthy mint stalks
- Ginger ale
Make your own Twisted Mojito
- Add mint sprigs to glass and bash lightly with muddler
- Add 1/2 scoop crushed ice and add all the ingredients except the ginger ale
- Churn the ingredients with a spoon
- Taste and alter if it is too sweet or sour
- Top with ginger ale and cap with crushed ice