A truly refreshing drink for the summer, or any other time of the year!
This cocktail mixes Hendrick's gin, with our homemade cucumber syrup and is served long with soda water over crushed ice.
- Hendrick's Gin
- Chase Elderflower Liqueur
- Mint Leaves
- Lemon juice
- Cucumber syrup
- Soda water.
Make your own English Fizz
- Add mint sprigs to glass and bash lightly with muddler
- Add 1/2 scoop crushed ice and add all the ingredients except the soda
- Churn the ingredients with a spoon
- Taste and alter if it is too sweet or sour
- Top with soda water and cap with crushed ice
- Garnish with a mint sprig and cucumber wheel