Frequently Asked Questions
Asbolut Vodka & Be At One
By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be use responsibly or appropriately.
Pursuant to the Licensing Act 2003 it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor subject to a maximum fine of £1,000, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18, subject to a maximum fine on conviction of £5,000.
In accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to provide Be At One truthful and accurate information and act in accordance with the Licensing Act of 2003 or where applicable the Licensing Scotland Act 2005.
- Delivery is set at standard delivery and will arrive within 3-5 working days.
Complaints, Refunds and Returns
We want you to be satisfied with the products you order from us. If you have any problems, or if for any reason you are not happy with your goods, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the situation.
Refunds or product replacements are made entirely at our discretion.
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact our customer service team using the details on our Contact Us page. We will do our very best to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible.
If we approve and accept your refund we cannot cover the costs of return postage.
1. Can I drink Be At One's cocktails if I am allergic to...
Click here to see the full breakdown of allergen information for our cocktail list.
2. What are Be At One's Happy Hours?
All of our Happy Hour times are on the specific bar pages - just select your bar, then click on "More Information" to be taken directly to the bar page.
4. What are Be At One's cocktail prices?
Our prices range from £4.00 for our non-alcoholic cocktails & between £7.00 to £10.80 for the alcoholic cocktails. House spirit mixers are between £3.80 & £6.00 for a single & between £7.00 & £11.00 for a double - to have Red Bull as a mixer will cost approximately £2 more.
5. Do Be At One serve wine and beer?
We served bottled beer and a range of wine, Prosecco & Champagne which can be found at the back of our menu. The beer we stock is always changing so is not in the menu but will range in price from £3.90 - £5.00
6. Do Be At One charge entry fees?
- We only charge entry fees in some of our late night bars - Greek Street, Russell Street & Cardiff
- Greek Street Friday: £10 from 9pm (subject to availability & management discretion) Last entry 2.00am. Saturday: £10 from 9pm-11pm, £15 from 11pm-close (subject to availability & management discretion) Last entry 2.00am
- Russell Street Thursday – Saturday: £5-£10 from 9pm (subject to availability) Guestlist: Free entry before 11pm with queue jump Terms & Conditions apply
- Cardiff Saturday: £3 from 9pm (subject to availability) Please note we charge £5 entry on match days & you may be charged on Bank Holiday Sundays. All bookings are exempt from any door charges.
7. Are Be At One's bars available for private hire?
Our Brighton, Birmingham, Farringdon, Monument, Oxford Street, Reading & Spitalfields all have areas available for private hire at selected times. To enquire about hiring these out please contact the bookings team or fill out the enquiry here.
8. How can I find my lost property?
Please email with which bar you were in and a description of your item. Please note that as our bars are not open during the day it will likely be the afternoon before we are able to contact the bar on your behalf. Our Head Office opening hours are 9am-7pm Monday - Friday & 10am-4pm on Saturdays.
9. Can I request a specific area?
You can certainly request a specific area and we will try to accomodate it for you. However, all the seating plans are made on the night by the manager and your area will be allocated with regard to the size of your party and will depend on the size of any other bookings that we have in on the night.
10. Can I get a refund on my deposit?
All deposits are non-refundable but your booking can be moved to another venue or date with advanced notice of at least 48 hours.
11. Why wasn't my booking at the bar?
The bookings form is only for the initial enquiry - your booking is not confirmed until you have been contacted by one of the bookings team, please be aware that you may be required to pay a deposit before your booking is secured.
12. What is valid in Be At One's the Happy Hour deal?
All of our cocktails and premium spirits and mixers are on a 241 offer during Happy Hour. This offer is not valid on beers, wines and shots.
13. Do I need ID?
Yes! We operate a challenge 25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will need to bring a valid form of ID with you even if you are not drinking, this can be either a UK driving licence, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. We do not accept photocopies or photos of any forms of ID.
14. Someone in my party is under 18 but won’t be drinking can they still come in?
Unfortunately not. All of our bars have a “no under 18s” license so we cannot have anyone under this age on our premises. This includes young children in buggies.
15. Do Be At One's venues have disabled access?
The following venues have disabled access: Norwich, Milton Keynes, Piccadilly Circus, Bath, Cardiff, Hammersmith, Reading, and Oxford. The following venues do have a disabled toilet but not ramp access: Spitalfields and Shoreditch.
16. Do Be At One use bio-degradable straws?
Here at Be At One we feel it is our responsibility to look after the environment and have therefore made the decision to replace all of our straws with eco-friendly alternatives, we only use bio-degradable corn straws.
17. What is Be At One's Dress code?
Please check with the bar before you visit regarding dress code as it may vary slightly between venues. You can find the contact details of all our bars here.
18. Do you have a full allergens list?
We do, click here to view it
19. What is Be At One's Gender Pay Gap report?
Click Here for the full report.
20. What is Be At One's Anti-Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy?
Click Here for the full statement.